Seasonal Temps (Edinburgh)
This job has been closed.
- SB clothing allowance; unlimited 50% off
- Individual Sales Bonuses
- Free workout classes at top studios
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to our amazing sample sales!
- Fun place to work - our foundation is family
Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has boutiques in the UK and USA including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Bloomingdales and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
As a Store Assistant working as part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward sales
- Being an expert on our products and procedures
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection and fitting of bras and underwear)
- Assisting in the overall day to day running of the shop
- Maintaining the company standards
- Ensuring exceptional standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and merchandising are upheld
- Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the boutique
- On occasion and when considered appropriate, you may be required to carry out other duties that fit your strengths
As a Seasonal Temp, you will be instrumental in offering support to all our UK stores during our busy holiday period. Working as part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
If you were successful in the recruitment process you must be available for your WOW Day on 20th of November and due to commence your role as a Christmas Temp immediately after and until January.
Please note: you will be required to work on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
What You’ll Be Doing
You love to live an active life, with a passion and authority in sport. You enjoy being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with confidence. You embody our Values in everything you do and most importantly you are a brand ambassador in love with our products.