Terms & Conditions
Privacy and Data Protection
These Registration Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and any dispute arising from these Registration Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Registration Terms and Conditions
A "Registered User" is a person who, subject to these Registration Terms and Conditions, has registered to use a service on the Website.
The "Registered Users' Areas" are areas of the Website that require registration before a person can gain access.
"Sweaty Betty" means Lady of Leisure Limited, a company registered under number 03525806 in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 7a Howick Place, Victoria, London SW1, trading as Sweaty Betty.
"We", "us" and "our" means Sweaty Betty.
"Website" means http://careers.sweatybetty.com
"Website Terms and Conditions" means our website terms and conditions of use http://www.sweatybetty.com/terms-and-conditions/
"You", "your" and "yours" means the person(s) accessing the Website.
"Your Content" is any and all the content submitted or uploaded by you, including names, images, photographs, video clips, biographical information, text, logos, marks and any other information and materials.
Before you are able to access Registered Users' Areas you must read through these Registration Terms and Conditions. To register you need to provide a verifiable email address, complete the required fields on the registration form and read and accept these Registration Terms and Conditions. Once you have done this we will send you a confirmation email with your registration information.
You understand and agree to use an electronic signature to sign certain online documents. You understand that an electronic signature is as legally binding as an ink signature.
You understand that no time spent in obtaining a position with Sweaty Betty, whether presently employed or in the process of becoming employed, is compensable.
Use of our Careers Centre and registration to be a Registered User is void where prohibited. Our online community is solely for users aged 16 and over. Any registration by, use or access to the online community by anyone under 16 years of age shall be unauthorised, unlicensed and in violation of these Registration Terms and Conditions. By using the online community you warrant that: all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; you will maintain the accuracy of this information; your use does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and you are 16 years of age or older. We reserve the right to terminate your membership without warning if we believe that you are under 16 years of age.
Username and Passwords
By registering, you promise to keep your password secret and not to disclose or share it with anyone. If you believe that someone else may have access to or know your password you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and change it immediately by logging in and clicking on the 'settings' link on the top right of the page.
Submission of Content
As a Registered User you may post or upload Your Content to the Website as long as you comply with our content standards, Website Terms and Conditions and these Registration Terms and Conditions. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use Your Content on the Website and, subject to your permission, for any other uses as we may require in any and all media. This includes, without limitation, the right to sub-license to third parties via any and all media (whether existing now or invented in the future). You grant us all necessary rights, licences, consents and clearances to allow us to use Your Content in accordance with these Registration Terms and Conditions and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights you may have in any Content.
You guarantee that Your Content:
- does not infringe any copyright, trade marks, rights of privacy/confidentiality, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
- does not contain any information about any person(s) under the age of 16 unless you are either their parent or legal guardian, or have signed permission from their parent or legal guardian;
- does not contain malicious code, viruses or other harmful programmes or material;
- does not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation; and
- meets our Content Standards (see below) and complies with any specific rules that may apply to any particular area of the Registered Users' Areas.
You agree that before posting or uploading Your Content you are responsible for obtaining all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary for uploading Your Content on our Website and for any subsequent use of that content by us in accordance with these Registration Terms and Conditions.
You promise that you are the person depicted in any images or recordings submitted as part of Your Content and, if you upload any images or recordings of any third party, you have obtained the prior written consent of that party to submit such content to our Website.
You agree whenever you submit Your Content to our Website you must comply with our Content Standards [and community guidelines]. If you do not comply we reserve the right to suspend or ban you from using the Website and the Registered Users' Areas without notice.
You agree Your Content must be accurate where it states facts and be genuinely held where it states opinions.
You agree Your Content must not:
- contain any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law;
- contain any material which is defamatory;
- contain any material which is obscene or offensive;
- infringe any copyright, database rights, trade mark or other intellectual property right or other right of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or obligation of confidentiality;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be likely to disrupt our service in any way;
- give the impression it emanates from us where this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act, for example copyright, trade mark infringement, or computer misuse.
Use of Your Content
You agree to comply with any additional rules that may apply to a particular Registered Users' Area. We reserve the right to reject, block, suspend or remove and/or delete without any notice, Your Content at any time at our sole discretion. You consent to such removal and/ or deletion and waive any claim against Sweaty Betty for such removal and/ or deletion. Sweaty Betty is not responsible or liable for failure to store posted content or other materials you transmit through the site. You should take measures to preserve copies of any data, material, content or information you post on the site.
You agree to indemnify us and any related third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) incurred or suffered by us or any such persons arising out of or related to Your Content and/or any breach by you of any term of these Registration Terms and Conditions.
Our principle means of communication with you will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting a notice on the Website. You agree to electronic communications and acknowledge that all contract, notice and other communication that we provide electronically comply with any requirement that they must be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.