Workforce Management Manager
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Workforce Management Manager to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by using your analytical skills to optimise the performance of each customer care contact channel though accurate resourcing.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
You will be a highly adaptable and flexible professional who embraces leadership, someone who is comfortable in sharing best practises with authority and confidence. This is remote working role so being comfortable with virtually communicating with key stakeholders will be crucial.
- Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis with clear explanation of drivers / assumptions.
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (Injixo CMS Supervisor, T3, Wix etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives (in particular cost per contact, service levels, occupancy)
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for an efficient multi-site operation.
- Constantly reviews systems and processes being used to optimise WFM and suggests opportunities for improvements and then plays a key part in implementing the solutions once signed off.
- WFM Experience within contact centre environments
- Experience working with Contact Centre WFM Systems
- Understand tools and systems for optimizing WFM within a Contact Centre
- Reporting and analytics
- Problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to translate data into insights
- People management experience
- Omni channel intraday management
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Please do keep in mind that this role requires flexibility to work shifts between 8am and Midnight including weekends.
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.